Search

The Web Ask Bharat Sabne

When you run IPCONFIG and get an error

When you run IPCONFIG and get an error

An internal error occured: The request is not supported.
Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services for further help.
Additional information: Unable to query routing information
You need to copy a clean TCPIP.SYS file to the \windows\system32\drivers directory and reboot.
You can download TCPIP.SYS may from this site or google it!

link:http://www.onecomputerguy.com/software/tcpip.sys

37 comments:

  1. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm
    happy that you just shared this useful information with us.

    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Also visit my web page; Recover Twitter Password Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your information.
    The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to
    book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once
    a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Also visit my webpage: sharecash bypass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you,
    However I am encountering troubles with your RSS.
    I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    My web blog: get minecraft for free

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can
    i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

    I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright transparent idea

    Here is my website :: online work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article.

    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Here is my web site :: Dragon Vale Codes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read some just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to make the sort of wonderful informative site.

    My site ... play minecraft free

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read several excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to make such a magnificent informative site.

    Also visit my webpage ... minecraft giftcode

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    Also visit my blog post: administrator password reset windows 7

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience regarding unpredicted emotions.


    Also visit my webpage ... funny videos of soccer :
    :
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome article.

    Look at my web page :: funniest homes videos

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
    in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful information to work on.
    You've done a formidable process and our entire neighborhood will likely be grateful to you.

    Here is my site: play minecraft free

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and
    look forward to new posts.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - password for

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just click on contact page u'll get info

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post writing is also a excitement, if you know after
    that you can write or else it is complex to write.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - soundcloud download

    ReplyDelete
  15. If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must be pay a quick visit
    this website and be up to date all the time.

    My page ... facebook password cracker ()

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post
    plus the rest of the site is also very good.

    Have a look at my site :: Adf.ly Autoclicker

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am truly delighted to glance at this weblog posts which consists of lots of useful
    information, thanks for providing these information.


    My page ... Minecraft Hacks

    ReplyDelete
  18. When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that
    thing is maintained over here.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - Dragonvale

    ReplyDelete
  19. This piece of writing is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new net visitors, who are wishing in favor of
    blogging.

    My homepage ... cheat for castle ville

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

    Also visit my web page car town hack

    ReplyDelete
  21. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites on the internet.
    I'm going to recommend this site!

    Also visit my page: mods for farming simulator 2012

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is an extremely
    well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information.
    Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    my page; cheats for car town

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think this is one of the most vital info for me.

    And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Also visit my webpage; Unlimited Car Town Blue Pointscar town cheats

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we
    communicate?

    my weblog - Go to my site

    ReplyDelete
  25. I drop a comment whenever I like a article on a site or I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.

    Usually it is a result of the passion displayed in the post I browsed.
    And after this article "When you run IPCONFIG and get an error".

    I was moved enough to post a thought :-P I actually do have some questions for you
    if it's okay. Is it only me or do a few of these comments look like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other online sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you make a list the complete urls of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to surf to my webpage download sharecash

    ReplyDelete
  26. We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page yet again.


    Visit my weblog dragonvale eggs

    ReplyDelete
  27. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    Also visit my web site: eve plex online ()

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

    My page Mcpatcher adfly

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually
    was a entertainment account it. Look complex to more brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

    Here is my web-site - miscrits of volcano island

    ReplyDelete
  30. Greetings! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

    my website; DragonVale

    ReplyDelete
  31. Usually I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.


    My homepage how can i watch shows online for free

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired
    here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from
    you. This is really a wonderful site.

    my webpage :: adf ly easyhits4u

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


    Also visit my blog ... car town blue points

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot.
    I was seeking this particular information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my web blog - sharecash downloader 2013

    ReplyDelete
  35. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering
    your situation; we have created some nice methods
    and we are looking to trade strategies with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.


    Feel free to surf to my blog; Sharecash Surveys

    ReplyDelete
  36. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the internet.
    I am going to highly recommend this website!

    Feel free to surf to my web-siteat Car Town

    ReplyDelete